And I am growing very fond of Johnny Cirucci, because it is possible in the alt-right conspiracy bubble, which the woes of Kent Hovind introduced me to, Johnny is sui generis. Possibly somewhat exaggerating his underlying views, it seems like he think he and three or four other guys actually get it and the rest of them are either dupes or controlled opposition, a few of whom have been "read in" and are getting the bennies.
The tax protest movement always kind of mystified me, because their legal arguments were so lame and they always lost in court (except in a few willfulness cases, where people convinced a jury they were too stupid to understand they were breaking the tax law, thereby avoiding criminal, but not civil, liability). I finally realized that their arguments implied a large conspiracy involving pretty much everybody involved in the federal government except for maybe a couple of park rangers and the leadership of the E-4 mafia.
And observing the Hovindicators I noted that they chomped on conspiracy theories like they were Lays Potato Chips. Oddly a few of them seemed kind of quaint as when God's Property Radio called me a Jesuit and Rudy Davis talked about how they operate in the open unlike the Jesuits.
I really like Rudy Davis and I know him well enough to feel comfortable that when I say that he is a redneck, he will take it as a compliment. Ernie Land, Kent Hovinds consigliere, also has some redneck sensibilities as does Dominating Deborah who recently posted here. Kent Hovind, himself, is kind of a redneck wanabee.
There is a special fondness between rednecks and white urban ethnics memorialized in the bromance between Montgomery Clift and Frank Sinatra in From Here To Eternity.
But we are different tribes. Johnny Cirucci and me, that is something different. Even though I am 100% Irish descent, I am kind of Italian by association from growing up in Fairview NJ. And Johnny is a Jersey boy. When rednecks talk about Jesuits and the Pope, it is kind of amusing. If they ever heard of transubstantiation, they think it has something to do with auto repair.
Johnny has the background and education though. And Johnny buys conspiracy theories by the bushel, Nonetheless, he has an overarching theory that makes it all fit together. It is the Vatican that is pulling the strings and at least for the last 500 years it is the Jesuits that you will find lurking in every corner.
Just for an example. Take Donald Trump. Wharton graduate right? Yes, but two years at Fordham University starting out. And of course your typical redneck thinks that Fordham is dinner at the diner next to the dealership and can't see the Jesuit connection so obvious to a Jersey boy.
At any rate, I asked Johnny to write about Kent Hovind and he gave me a lot more than I asked for. I think his biggest weakness as a writer is that he spends too much time on tangential support for his positions, but de gustibus non est disputandum.
Oddly enough Johnny and I have a pretty consistent evaluation of Kent Hovind, but you will have to skip down quite a bit to get to his take on Hovind. It is worth reading the whole thing, but try not to get to bewildered and don't even attempt to go down all the rabbit holes. Johnny's technique might be compared to the Gish Gallop, although I am sure he looks at it differently.
Any way, here you go. - PJR
How “Stormy Daniels” and Kent Hovind brought a conspiracy theorist and Forbes CPA together.
by Johnny Cirucci
2. Mandatory religious instruction at all educational levels in conformity with Catholic dogma;
3. Financial support of the church by the state (paying the salary of priests and contributing to the (re)construction of church buildings);
4. Guaranteed representation in both press and radio.
Unfortunately, Donald Trump is far from being unfairly wounded here. In fact, another aspect of this contrived “scandal” is damage control. Trump’s secrets are actually more dark and perverse than a “fling with a porn actress”. That’s how he was selected to be “elected”: he’s a slave to the blackmail of his deviant past.
Even more interesting is how flight of either the tiniest insect or the most massive aircraft isn’t affected by the Earth’s rotation in the slightest. If the Earth rotates from east to west, air travel in one cardinal direction should take twice as long or be twice as short in another. Of course, this is difficult to observe as an airline passenger thanks to crazy and seemingly inefficient connecting flights—but I’m sure there’s a logical reason for them.
Tax avoidance by the wealthiest Americans—including the presidential front-runners—costs the U.S. government an additional $130 billion per year.10
* Kent Hovind’s (assistant) prosecutor was a pedophile.
* Kent Hovind’s judge was a vehemently anti-Christian woman.11
2. Jesuit admirers say this nickname derives from the humble black priest’s cassock the Superior General always wears while detractors say it stems from the dark, evil, all-encompassing power wielded by Loyola’s successor. They may even make the accusation that the Clinton Administration attack on Waco (where 80 men, women and children were burned alive, Inquisition style) and the blowing up of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal building in Oklahoma city “commemorate” Loyola’s Generalship. All three happened on April 19th. For more terrible events on or about April 19th, read my book Illuminati Unmasked!
3. Perhaps there is something, after all, to the rumored “Fourth Vow of Extreme Unction” as it acknowledges “You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.”
4. By a “quirk” of serendipity, both men share the initials “K.H.” —or is there something more at work here...?
5. A “porn actress” with a man’s middle name? This implies parental misconduct of a perverse nature. Unfortunately, when children grow up to be involved in perversion, the roots usually run through the parents.
6. As I’m fond of quoting from the Luciferian movie produced by Disney and Marvel, Dr. Strange, “The bill comes due.” For the wages of sin is death, but the Gift of God is Eternal Life in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~ Romans 6:23
7. Hey, it sounds good when you’re breathing the rarefied air of a billionaire with his super-model Catholic wife—although, I guess not “super-model” enough.
8. “Farnese” is one of the names that should be coming up when you research who really rules the world behind the scenes; as well as Medici, Orsini, Aldobrandini, Colonna, Borgia and Breakspeare. Instead, “Rothschild” and “Rockefeller” are delivered to you, courtesy of the search engine whose birthday is the same as the Company of Loyola. However, there have never been any Rothschild Bishops, Cardinals or Popes whereas those other names have been staples in Roman clergy.
9. That’s just a conjecture to open your mind to the plausibility of the “scandal” being contrived. Unfortunately, it’s just as plausible that a billionaire pervert bought himself nookie with a porn star. I’m sure it was more distasteful than her usual “co-stars” but also a lot quicker.
10. Even here the Leftists at “the Nation” spin this important story in the wrong direction: the issue isn’t how much “people’s candidate” frauds like Trump and Hillary “cost the government”. The issue is that the rules are always different for the Elite. The bloated, parasitic government syphons your life blood but those who rule over you are insulated from the bloodletting.
11. If you’ve heard my show, I frequently mock the far-Left culture of women in authority positions they often show evidence of not being qualified for, inserting their maiden name without a hyphen to confuse those around them.
12. To his credit, this is unlike the galante CPA and, perhaps we’ll just write it off to being “unclear”. So-called “Hovindicators” have offered up these facts as conflated with Hovind’s defense and Peter simply parroted them rather than be clear. He may have little reason to but it’s all a smoking gun for me!